University of Applied Sciences Mittweida,
represented by the rector Prof. Dr. phil. Ludwig Hilmer
- The rector is responsible for the content of the general web pages of University Mittweida.
- The respective department of the University Mittweida is responsible for the content of the we pages of the department / faculty.
- Contents of the web pages of staff and students are under responsibility of the authors.
- All official web pages of the University Mittweida are linked to the author of the web page author in the footer (contact author).
- The authors have made every effort to observe copyright laws concerning all graphics and texts that have been employed; to use, wherever possible, the authors’ own graphics and texts; or to employ graphics and texts that are in the public domain. If this publication contains graphics or texts that are unmarked, but still copyrighted elsewhere, then the copyright could not be established by the authors. In case of this kind of unintentional copyright infringement, the author will remove the object in question from the publication as soon as notified, or will identify the copyright accordingly.
- The copyright for any material created by the authors is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as graphics or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the authors’ permission.
Copyright for HIS eG software
This legal notice has been drawn up in German. The English translation is for information purposes only. In case of discrepancies in the wording the German version shall be taken as prevailing.
Hochschul Informations System eG (HIS) owns all copyright and intellectual property rights in connection with the software as well as the corresponding user documentation. The copyright and intellectual property law provisions also apply if the threshold of originality, as required by §69a subsection 3 UrhG, is not met. References to copyrights or other intellectual property rights in the software must not be changed, removed or disguised in any way.'
The use of the software is subject to the terms and provisions of the current user- and support-contract in each case. The reproduction or further distribution of the software beyond the scope of the user- and support-contract is explicitly forbidden by the law and can result in serious civil and criminal law repercussions. Infringements will be pursued to the fullest extent possible.
Without limiting the aforesaid, the copying or reproduction of the software on another server or in another location with the aim of further reproduction or distribution is explicitly forbidden. The user may neither rent nor loan the software to third parties. The user is not allowed to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software. Furthermore, §§69d, 69e UrhG remain unaffected.
Warranties with respect to the software are only granted as set out in the user- and support-contract. HIS makes no warranties or representations concerning the accuracy of the results, resulting from the use of the software.
The photos, icons and graphics used in this software are protected by copyright. The contracts do not allow using them outside the software, including but not limited to commercial purposes.
Excluded from this restriction are screenshots from the software as follows: Affiliates of the HIS eG with a valid licence agreement for the HISinOne-Software are allowed to use screenshots in the context of tutorials/instructions and trainings for software users.
- Identification of libraries used:
The software uses third-party software-libraries, license information for which can be viewed in the list of used libraries.
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of this internet publication. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
- The authors reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the authors regarding material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected on principle, unless this is proven to be the result of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the authors.