University of Applied Sciences Mittweida,
represented by the rector Prof. Dr. phil. Ludwig Hilmer
Saxon State Ministry of Science and Art
As regards content
- The rector is responsible for the content of the general web pages of University Mittweida.
- The respective department of the University Mittweida is responsible for the content of the we pages of the department / faculty.
- Contents of the web pages of staff and students are under responsibility of the authors.
- All official web pages of the University Mittweida are linked to the author of the web page author in the footer (contact author).
Advice regarding protection of copy right
- The authors have made every effort to observe copyright laws concerning all graphics and texts that have been employed; to use, wherever possible, the authors’ own graphics and texts; or to employ graphics and texts that are in the public domain. If this publication contains graphics or texts that are unmarked, but still copyrighted elsewhere, then the copyright could not be established by the authors. In case of this kind of unintentional copyright infringement, the author will remove the object in question from the publication as soon as notified, or will identify the copyright accordingly.
- The copyright for any material created by the authors is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as graphics or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the authors’ permission.
Disclaimer of warrenty
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of this internet publication. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
- The authors reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the authors regarding material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected on principle, unless this is proven to be the result of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the authors.